Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis-Baby's Beginning

My experiences of concieving our first child using preimplantation genetic diagnosis

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Chicago!

We're finally here! We're in Chicago! Me, my other half, and my medications all made it. After a long debate, I decided to pack the drugs in my check-in. I was worried about not making it through security with all the needles, even though they say you're allowed to take prescription meds on the plane. My coordinator said you're only allowed to take one days supply in the carry-on and that I should check them in. I was also worried about our bags getting lost, but ultimately decided security was riskier. I've talked to other ladies that have been through this, and they all carried theirs on without any problem...still makes me nervous though. I was very relieved to get our bags back safely! Our connecting flight got canceled so we were delayed, but we finally made it to our hotel room just in time for my shots, and safely put the rest in the fridge. By the way, make sure you get a hotel room that has a fridge for the medications!

We went for a little walk on the beach downtown, but other than that we just slept and hung out in the hotel room this weekend since we were both tired and I wasn't feeling very good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Traffic Statistics
ShoeBuy Coupons Com