Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis-Baby's Beginning

My experiences of concieving our first child using preimplantation genetic diagnosis

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Growing my eggs

I had my first monitoring appointment today. At my last appointment, before stimulation, I had 9 follicles and my estrogen was 41. Today, 5 days later and after 3 days of stimulation, I have 16 total follicles, 12 of which "look good", and my estrogen is 420. I haven't quite figured out what good or normal numbers are though, so I'm not really sure what that means! I've heard that somewhere around 3,000 - 4,000 for estrogen is usually considered too much, so I guess I'm nowhere near that yet...I also get to lower my dose now, one step down. I'm going from 150IU of Gonal-F to now 112.5IU of Gonal-F. Less drugs sounds good to me :) I guess I'm responding pretty normally, since they only lowered my dose a little. I'm still dealing with insurance stuff. Hopefully some day we can get reimbursed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Traffic Statistics
ShoeBuy Coupons Com